Into the Sweet Sixteen
After two rounds Ellen is at the top, followed by Stan in second, Leon in third and Gilda in fourth.
Look out for TDo down in 14th place, as he's is the only one with all eight of his Elite Picks still alive.
So the first one to lose his predicted champion was me. Stupid freshman point guard for Texas. C'mon Augustin, that's on you, Kevin Durant and his 30-points and nine-rebounds today can't do everything.
I caught just about ever mid-week Texas game on ESPN. The only team I watched more was the Bruins. I also watched three more Long Beach State games (three) versus Tennesee games (zero, just didn't like the SEC this year), and I went with the Beach to get to the Sweet 16. I thought they were going to light teams up. I didn't see any sloppy passing/turnover prone game when they played against UC Santa Barbara at the Thunderdome, and won.
I guess that's my lesson for next year, just because I watched them on TV, doesn't mean I should pick them.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-- --
- April (1)
- March (10)
- April (2)
- March (26)
- February (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (46)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (18)
- June (4)
- May (4)
- April (23)
- March (82)
- February (7)
- November (4)
- September (1)
- April (11)
- March (70)
- January (2)
- August (3)
- April (2)
- March (60)
- February (12)
- April (2)
- March (40)
- January (1)
I'm impressed Matt, you are indeed very thorough with your analysis and even highlighted me with all my elite eight teams alive. Let's give it up to Matt y'all!!! Great work Matt.
ReplyDelete