Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March Madness Eve!!!
IF I can get an early and/or midday tourney pool update in, it will include the Final Four picks and champions, and maybe runners up.

The end of day update as usual will include who had upset picks that happened, and who saw their Final Four picks knocked out of the first round.

housekeeping
*if there's a tie at the top spot for points, I'll disregard yahoo!'s tie-breacker and instead split $25 in giftcards to those tied a the top. No second prize awarded.
**If I win.. someone (anyone) must buy me dinner, anyone really. And if I place second, then someone must buy me lunch.

The Pool Pool idea
So as an in-pool game, i was thinking that by the start of the second round, I wanted to see pool participants evaluate other participants, then pick someone else they think will win.
In other words, If I pick Yang, and Yang wins the pool, then I too win a smaller prize... after the first round, you would essentially have the seeds for the pool. But this pool within the pool is just too time-consuming for me to do. Plus what if someone's pool entry is picked multiple times, then what kind of tie-breaker would I use? And who would have really participated in a pool pool anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

-- --