Friday, March 21, 2008

Upsets!!!!!!!

well, today was Upset City!
 
people correctly picking TWO of today's upsets!
Yang -- San Diego and Villanova
Jason C. -- Western Kentucky and Villanova
Chuck -- Davidson and Villanova
Jun -- Davidson and Western Kentucky
Mike -- Siena and Davidson
 
People correctly picking one upset.
Aimee -- Western Kentucky
Matthew -- Siena (!)
Russ SF -- Davidson
Russ -- Davidson
Kenny N. -- Davidson
Stan -- Davidson
William -- Western Kentucky
TDo -- Western Kentucky
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    DUDE.. i TOLD you I was on the San Diego Bandwagon before the match-ups were announced! haha. (unfortunately I didnt put my money were my mouth was.. I wasnt sure how they would match up against Uconn inside.) But I swear I woulda put them over Tennessee if the 2 happened to meet up as either a 2-15 or even a 1-16. What more could you ask for?! they got the grandson of Jim Jones on the team! Go Toreros, and where's my kool-aid? --SF Russ

    ReplyDelete

-- --