Monday, April 28, 2008

TITLE: New Molly Photo


ENTRY: This is the photo I took of Molly today.


Now I insert a photo of Molly here:


Now, here is some more text that will automatically wrap around the left-hand photo of Molly.

some more text

some text 888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

888

ALSO. I will link it here by highlighting the text, and pasting the link.

NOW, here is a hyperlink to Old English Sheepdogs on wikipedia.

Now, I want to change the FONT, and then the SIZE and then the COLOUR.

Now, here is a quote from the OES wikipedia entry

With very few exceptions, the OES's tail is cut off at or below the first joint
as puppies. The procedure, known as docking or
"bobbing" the tail produces the panda-like rear end. Puppies
are born with jet black and white fur further likening them to the panda. It is
only after the puppy coat has been shed that the more common gray or silver
shaggy hair appears. A nickname for the OES is "bobtail." AKC breed regulations
require showing only dogs with bobbed tails.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    I like this entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 PM

    This is a second comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:13 PM

    third comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:14 PM

    third comment

    ReplyDelete

-- --