(So I'm trying to get warmed up for blogging the NCAA pool as March Madness 2009 is just around the corner. I don't know if I'll have the same enthusiasm to do it this year as in the past few, but I will give it a go..)
Christian Laettner appeared on the Dan Patrick show this morning to promote a contest where you can recreate your favorite March Madness moment, upload it to the NCAA/Vitamin Water contest site, and the winner will get tickets to the Final Four. Laettner teamed up with Rick Pitino for this ad campaign, which sounds very similar to one that Major League Baseball did a while back called "Actober".
My favorite UCLA Choice? UCLA over Gonzaga 2006. Of course, the key is using Gus Johnson's call, and have Arron Afflalo console a distraught Adam Morrison.
I do think there are some creative ways to do this.
Here's a commercial reenacting "The Play" (Cal Stanford) with table-top mechanical football game.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-- --
- April (1)
- March (10)
- April (2)
- March (26)
- February (1)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (46)
- February (4)
- January (5)
- December (2)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (18)
- June (4)
- May (4)
- April (23)
- March (82)
- February (7)
- November (4)
- September (1)
- April (11)
- March (70)
- January (2)
- August (3)
- April (2)
- March (60)
- February (12)
- April (2)
- March (40)
- January (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment