This building is just north of the Palms Boulevard overpass on the 405. This view is looking north, and you can see the trio of white buildings near Santa Monica Boulevard, and the Getty in the distance.This blog, usually devoted to college basketball and occasionally college football, has its most recent entries on billboard blight. Well, it's more than just billboards, but all kinds of outdoor advertisting.
I think this building's pasted-on ad for a fastfood taco restaurant's offering, is the ugliest eyesore in all of Los Angeles. It's awful. It's It's a five-story tall hand bursting out of the building with a perfectly put-together taco. I see it on the way back from practice just about every weekend day, and every time, I think what a shame it is that elected officials have allowed advertising companies to trample all over the visual landscape of the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment